Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    907 74TH ST , 1st Floor

    North Bergen, NJ 07047
    • $1,900/mo.
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 79 days
    • MLS #: 202013786
    Price Reduced
    UPDATED: 44 min ago
    $1,900/mo.
    Rental
    • 2
      BEDS
    • N/A
      ACRES
    • 1
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Rentals
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    Updated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment with a access to a private deck, Stainless steel appliances and granite countertop. Close to transportation to and from NYC perfect for commuters. Near James Braddock County Park. NO PETS. Water included, Tenant pays 75% of heat,electric and gas bill. Landlord will pay the remaining 25% of the bill. Credit/ background check and income verification needed.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2020 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Dekanski Home Selling Team :: RE/MAX 1st Advantage. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HCMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Dekanski Home Selling Team :: RE/MAX 1st Advantage are marked with the HCMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Data last updated: 2020-10-01T19:25:49.687.
    www.gardenstatehomesearcher.com/homes/107811727
    Print Image

    907 74TH ST , 1st Floor North Bergen, NJ 07047

    • Price: $1,900/mo.
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 44 min ago
    • MLS #: 202013786
    2
    Beds
    1
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    N/A
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    North Bergen
    County:
    Hudson
    Area:
    North Bergen
    Property Description
    Updated 2 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment with a access to a private deck, Stainless steel appliances and granite countertop. Close to transportation to and from NYC perfect for commuters. Near James Braddock County Park. NO PETS. Water included, Tenant pays 75% of heat,electric and gas bill. Landlord will pay the remaining 25% of the bill. Credit/ background check and income verification needed.
    Exterior Features

    Exterior Finish Aluminum/Vinyl Floor Number 1 Miscellaneous Near TrainNear ShoppingNear BusNear ParksNear Schools Parking None Style Multi-Level

    Interior Features

    Appliances Included DishwasherMicrowaveRefrigeratorOven/Range Gas Basement None Heating Cooling A/C WindowBaseboard Total Kitchens 1 Total Living Rooms 1 Total Rooms 4

    Property Features

    Apartment Number 1 Common Amenities Shared Backyard Credit Check Required Y Inclusions StoveRefrigeratorMicrowaveDishwasher Internet Yes Lead Paint Form Yes Lease YN No Pets Allowed N Rental Compensation Paid By Tenant Rental Type Apartment

    Listing provided courtesy of Keller Williams Park Views:201-939-0050.


    © 2020 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Dekanski Home Selling Team :: RE/MAX 1st Advantage. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HCMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Dekanski Home Selling Team :: RE/MAX 1st Advantage are marked with the HCMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Data last updated: 2020-10-01T19:25:49.687.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/liberty/orig_boomver_1_202013786-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/liberty/orig_boomver_1_202013786-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/liberty/orig_boomver_1_202013786-2.jpg
    Logo
    The Dekanski Home Selling Team :: RE/MAX 1st Advantage
    170 Inman Avenue
    Colonia NJ, 07067